What We Do
- Work closely with customers to understand their requirements and deliver best available solution
- Quickly deploy accurate remote structural movement equipment
- Provide ongoing support to customers and ensure robust stream of data from assets.
Moniteye monitoring systems keep engineers remotely connected to their distant structures. For many organisations their ability to operate efficiently is based upon the availability and performance capabilities of their bridges, tunnels and other remote structures.
Managing a remote structure can be a challenging proposition; an effective method must have an ability to evaluate the structure, respond to unplanned events and communicate the status without the need for constant and costly site visits.
Traditionally, organisations have relied on periodic visual inspections to assess their remote structures; Incurring costly closures and down time of road and rail infrastructure, unfortunately the relevance of the last report is constantly being challenged by time, the environment and unplanned events.
Key structures require careful consideration and for those structures that are key to smooth running transport networks deploying a remote monitoring system to continually assess the condition and availability of the remote structure can dramatically increase efficiency, awareness and safety. Some examples of at risk structures include those that are:
- In unknown condition
- A collision target
- In a seismically active area
- Prone to the effects of flooding
- Susceptible to high winds or storm surge
- Exposed to frequent and excessive loading
- Targets for malicious acts
- Known to have a reduced capability
In the past deploying a structural health monitoring system was difficult, expensive and frustrating. Moniteye systems are elegantly simple, extremely rugged and very affordable. Monitoring a remote structure facilitates a safe and efficient operating environment by allowing organisations to make timely, data-driven decisions based upon the current status of the structure.
Our Internet-enabled monitoring products are easy to deploy and let users monitor structures in real-time with their phones or laptops, anywhere in the world.